<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6679409?origin\x3dhttp://agoraphobiac-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Obie Trice Baby





Why doesn't anyone believe that I'm a nice girl?!?! I guess that's because they're all meanpoks @:



I had a really friared morning today! I was preparing to go to school in the morning and i had this really bad tummyache that almost killed me. I was like totally helpless and i have no idea if i should stand or squat or sit or lie or whatever the fart. So i ended up rolling on the bed which i thought it was the most comforting position. I went to the toilet thinking that i might need to take a dump, but it was all pee and no eartha kitt. VERY VERY sickening. I wasted two 30-minutes sitting on the toilet bowl and waiting. In the end I just dragged myself to school and halfway through i thought i was going to shit on the train. Thankfully not.


It's been a really stupid day today. Shitting and eating. Animation still sucks as usual. We did a 'piece of leg' which was supposed to kick and move around, but i found that really gross `cos it reminds me of that Liu Hong Mei's case. EEYER. Do you know that they'd actually posted pictures of the bags of multilated parts on the TNP webbie?! Anyway, i haven't started on my animation yet! I think i'm going to die. Prolly not going to sleep today cos tomorrow's wed.

AHH FART. I have loads of things to be done on wed! GRRR. Go to the doctor's in the morning, dumb briefing in the afternoon, polyfifty trainning in the evening and assignment at night. Nehminex i beli pro worrx, sure can do it onez hee heezzxxzzz. Alright. Slap me.


By the way, Melissa's acting really cranky nowadays. She keeps saying that she's emo and say things like 'nehmine, icheet, louchee, laychee'.. URGH. Makes me feel like slapping her with a piece of lard. Seriously i have no idea what's wrong with people now. They find that being irritaing and incosiderate is a funny and cool thing to do. WHAT THE FART GIVES THEM THE IDEA?? Especially the dmmt stage B people They made so much noise during lectures and for once i thought i was in a jungle full of apes. Mulfunctioned brains.. Sigh.




I need to do those stupid bouncing balls now.



ps: nehmine= nevermind
icheet= is it
louchee= lousy
laychee= lazy




"Faaaaaahed" @ 2:55 AM

 












 

Disclaimer

Yeah, you can link me if you want. Just leave me a tag and let me know.

In E House

sharon
nineteen
twentyfirstmarch

Beware of

autistic relapse
unpredictability
uncalled for behaviour

I wanna

*take comm studies in NTU

*youngest female director in Sg. muahahaha

Speak Up

Past Spells

09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007

Blessed

| huilin |
|evelyn |
| jenny |
| sandy |
| qixiang |
| alan |
| gracee |
| zhenyin |

SPeeps

| melissa |
| chris |
| shurong |
| shermian |
| yawen |
| yuxiang |
| hendy |
| ken |

Enrichments

| Audrey |
| Suet Li |
| Karen |
| Cruz |
| Kenny Sia |
| Mr Brown|
| Wanyi |
| Xiaxue |
| Ang Ku Kueh |
| Sibei Sian |
| Adrenaline |


Mind Boggler

|Projector Films|
|Danny Stack |

Web Counter